This hands-on course is for Cloud, Data Center, and Security Engineers who are deploying Cisco Tetration Analytics. Tetration can address critical issues with application traffic visibility, security, and compliance, as well as provide powerful new diagnostic and forensics tools.
- Explain how Tetration is deployed and integrated into the datacenter
- Explain the key capabilities enabled by Tetration’s 24x7 data collection and real-time analytics
- Explain how to align Tetration with the datacenter implementation, set up users, deploy agents, and customize business-centric views
- Describe how you can use Tetration to enable zero-trust security, application migrations, and other key use cases
- You will gain the most from this workshop if you have Security experience, experience working in Data Center environments, and a basic or high-level knowledge of enterprise application architecture.
- Navigating Tetration
- Creating Scopes, Roles, and Users
- Installing a Sensor
- Searching for Rogue Communications within the Application
- Application Mapping: Find Flows and Conversations for an Application
- Segmentation and Enforcement
- Host Analysis
- Security Forensics
- Exploring Observation Dimensions of Conversations for Outliers
- Accessing data through Tetration’s APIs
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for customer operations teams who have implemented Tetration Analytics and want administration-level training on how to use Tetration in their datacenter.
Length: 2 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16