Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
The Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) v3.0 course is an intensive experience with enhanced hands-on labs that cover all facets of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) version 2.4. The training provides learners with the knowledge and skills to enforce security compliance for wired and wireless endpoints and enhance infrastructure security using the Cisco ISE.
This course is one of the concentration electives you can take to certify for the CCNP Security Certification. To complete CCNP Security you will need to pass the Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (350-701 SCOR) exam or its equivalent.
This course prepares you for the Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Identity Management Implementation Certification.
Required exam and recommended training
300-715 SISE Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
The Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) course is also available as part of our Cisco Security Passport, which helps conquer your security challenges.
- Configure the Local and Active Directory Based Identity Store and use of Identity Source Sequences
- Deploy EasyConnect as an alternative to 802.1X port-based authentication
- Implement 802.1X for wired and wireless networks using the AnyConnect 4.x NAM module
- Configure posture assessments using the new Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility 4.x posture module
- Configure Cisco ISE as a TACACS+ Server for Device Administration with Command Authorization
- Configure Cisco ISE to integrate with a 5500-X ASA and a Catalyst Switch for TrustSec and implement end-to-end Security Group Tagging (SGT) and Security Group Access Control (SGACL)
- ISE Familiarization and Certificate Usage
- Active Directory and Identity Source Sequences
- Policy Sets, Conditions Studio, and Network Devices
- Passive Identity
- 802.1X-Wired Networks – PEAP
For more detailed information about this course, please click here.
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
Who Should Attend
Network security engineers, ISE administrators, Wireless network security engineers, Cisco integrators and partners