The Solutions and Applications Workshop is designed for system designers, engineers, and pre-sales engineers to help engage with key decision makers who are responsible for application deployments, infrastructure, data, and services.
This is not a product information course! It is an interactive, practice-driven workshop that will help you map Cisco solutions to customer business outcomes. You will learn how to recognize key use cases and critical pain points in data center and cloud migrations, and understand how Cisco solutions meet those needs. At the end of the course, you will be able to articulate Cisco’s Data Center and multi-cloud value proposition to key stakeholders.
A minimum of a high-level understanding of Cisco’s data center and cloud automation portfolio, including basic understanding of operational software solutions such as Tetration, AppDynamics, and Turbonomics.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for system engineers, design engineers, pre-sales engineers and architecture / product specialists.
Length: 1 day
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 25
- Understand various application architectures and describe a typical application evolution
- Identify why some application implementations or migrations fail
- Explain how moving to a private or public cloud architecture amplifies these issues
- Summarize the various architectures, platforms, and tools required for successful application implementation or migrations
- Describe how to engage with different key stakeholders, and map use cases to solutions through an interactive workshop
- Discuss Cisco’s and your unique competitive advantages
- Illustrate how to map your solutions to further business outcome conversations