Cisco HyperFlex Systems Core is a two-day, hands-on course designed for system engineers, data-center administrators, technicians, and architects, who implement Cisco HyperFlex Systems.
HX-CORE teaches HyperFlex and underlying UCS fundamentals, the physical and logical architecture of Cisco HyperFlex operations via a series of hands-on labs.
You will learn how to install Cisco HyperFlex fabric interconnects and blade chassis, upgrade firmware, understand identity and physical resource pools, understand Service Profile templates and policies, and deploy servers in a HyperFlex computing environment.
This course then takes you a step further, providing additional content to help students understand the UCS platform running beneath HyperFlex and managing the system on a day-to-day basis, including: UCS Manager, monitoring the system, output logs and SNMP.
The labs teach basic to advanced concepts, practiced on physical and virtual equipment, ensuring a reliable and effective learning environment.
UCS expertise, Data Center architecture fundamentals, and storage architecture fundamentals are strongly recommended.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for System Engineers, Data center administrators, Technicians and Architects, who implement Cisco HyperFlex Systems.
Length: 2 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
• Understanding of Cisco HyperFlex Systems• Technical Deep Dive• Understanding Key Differentiators• Deployment and Management of HyperFlex Cluster• UCS Director and HyperFlex• Troubleshooting
- Explore the Hyperflex Demo Environment Hyperflex Installer Appliance
- Create and Manage Datastore
- Provision Virtual Machine
- Backup the Cluster
- Expand the Existing Cluster
- Create ReadyClones
- Create or Schedule VM Snapshot Using HX Data Platform
- Revert from a Snapshot
- Delete a Snapshot
- Monitoring and Management Dashboard
- UCS Director 6.0 Integration
|UPCOMING TRAINING SESSIONS||VIEW CALENDAR|
|Dec 17, 2019||WebEx - Central Time Zone||2 DAY COURSE|
|Jan 06, 2020||Remote - London Time Zone||2 DAY COURSE|
|Jan 21, 2020||WebEx-Central Time Zone||2 DAY COURSE|
|Feb 04, 2020||Remote - London Time Zone||2 DAY COURSE|
|Feb 18, 2020||WebEx-Central Time Zone||2 DAY COURSE|