Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
The Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) v2.0 course gives you training about how to design, deploy, configure, and manage your Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network, including how to migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN. You will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and the branch, as well as how to implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies.
Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) also covers SD-WAN deployment and migration options, placement of controllers, how to deploy WAN Edge devices, and how to configure Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout. The course looks at the different Cisco SD-WAN security options available, such as application-aware enterprise firewall, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), URL filtering, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) proxy, and Cisco Umbrella® Secure Internet Gateway (SIG).
This course helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (300-415 ENSDWI) exam which is part of the CCNP® Enterprise certification. You will also earn 32 Continuing Education (CE) credits toward recertification.
- Describe the Cisco SD-WAN solution and how modes of operation differ in traditional WAN versus SD-WAN
- Describe Cisco SD-WAN policy concepts, which includes how policies are defined, attached, distributed, and applied
- Define and implement advanced control policies, such as policies for custom topologies and service insertion
- Identify and implement advanced data policies, such as policies for traffic engineering and QoS
- Define and implement an Application-Aware Routing (AAR) policy
- Implement Direct Internet Access (DIA) and Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp options
- Knowledge of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) concepts as applied to large-scale live network deployments
- Strong understanding of enterprise WAN design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
- Deploy Cisco SD-WAN Controllers
- Add a WAN Edge Router Using ZTP
- Deploy Cisco SD-WAN Device Using Configuration Templates
- Configure Cisco SD-WAN Controller Affinity
- Implement Service Side Routing Protocols
For more detailed information about this course, please click here.
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Onsite
Max. Capacity: 12
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
Who Should Attend
System installers, System integrators, System administrators, Network administrators, and Solutions designers