This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL Server database infrastructure for cloud, on-premises and hybrid relational databases and who work with the Microsoft PaaS relational database offerings. Additionally, it will be of use to individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL-based relational databases.
Length: 4 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
- Plan, deploy and configure Azure SQL offerings
- Monitor database performance and tune a database and queries for optimum performance
- Plan and configure a High Availability Solution
Successful Azure Database Administrators start this role with professional experience in database management and technical knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Working with, maintaining, and developing with SQL Server
- Experience with Azure, such as deploying and managing resources
At a minimum, you should know the information in the following online training before attending the course:
- Introduction to Azure SQL
- Azure Fundamentals
- Azure Data Fundamentals
- Using the Azure Portal and SQL Server Management Studio
- Deploying Azure SQL Database
- Implement a Secure Environment
- Monitor and Optimize Resources
- Query Performance Troubleshooting
- Automating Tasks
- Plan and Implement a High Availability and Disaster Recovery Environment
Who Should Attend
The audience for this course is data professionals managing data and databases who want to learn about administering the data platform technologies that are available on Microsoft Azure.