This one of kind Cisco UC in-depth course takes student from initial endpoint configuration to a full solution deployment using all of the Cisco UC Components. Students will have extensive labs in which they will Administer and troubleshoot a Cisco 12.5 UC Deployment.
Participants will gain in-depth practical knowledge with exercises on administering and troubleshooting of all Cisco UC Components.
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 12
- CUCM Labs
- Unity Connection Labs
- Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence (IMP)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Cisco Meeting Server (CMS)
- Cisco Paging Server
- Cisco Emergency Responder (CER)
- Cisco Mobile Remote Access (MRA)