The ACI Elite Series is a series of expert-led, 4-hour deep-dive sessions with hands-on lab practice. We cover different topics each week, so you can choose the ones that apply to you at a time that works for you.
This session provides an introduction to ACI.
- Describe ACI components and policy model
- Understand the benefits of ACI
- Instructor demo GUI Overview
- Instructor demo Intro to cli
- Creating Users and assign Permissions
- Software Upgrades
- Syslog, SNMP and config rollbacks
Who Should Attend
This class will provide value for anyone deploying or operating an ACI fabric, no prior ACI knowledge needed. This particular topic will be more relevant for Architects or Engineers doing design work.
Length: 0.5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual
Max. Capacity: 16