ACI Elite Series Multi-Site and Multi-Pod Part 1 (ACI-E-MSITE1)
The ACI Elite Series is a series of expert-led 4-hour deep-dive sessions with hands-on lab practice. We cover different topics each week, so you can choose the ones that apply to you, at a time that works for you.
This session provides a deep-dive into ACI Elite Series Multi-Site and Multi-Pod Part 1 (ACI-E-MSITE1). This topic will be delivered in two parts, which will take place on consecutive weeks.
Length: 0.5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual
Max. Capacity: 16
- Advanced Troubleshooting (ACI-E-ADVTSHOOT)
- External Connectivity Part 1 (ACI-E-CONNECT1)
- Contracts (ACI-E-CONTRACT)
- Deployment Models and DevOps (ACI-E-DEPDEV)
- Design and Migration Considerations (ACI-E-DESIGN)
- ACI Fabric Configuration Part 2 (ACI-E-FABCON2)
- Fabric Forwarding (ACI-E-FABFOR)
- ACI Logical Constructs Part 1 (ACI-E-LOGIC1)
- ACI Logical Constructs Part 2 (ACI-E-LOGIC2)
- Multi-Site and Multi-Pod Part 2 (ACI-E-MSITE2)
- ACI Overview (ACI-E-OVER)
Who Should Attend
This class will provide value for anyone deploying or operating an ACI fabric, no prior ACI knowledge needed. We designed ACI Elite for network engineering professionals who are focused on deploying and operating ACI Fabrics. This particular topic will be more relevant for Architects or Engineers doing design work.