ACI Elite Series Design and Migraation Considerations (ACI-E-DESIGN)
The ACI Elite Series is a series of expert-led, 4-hour deep-dive sessions with hands-on lab practice. We cover different topics each week, so you can choose the ones that apply to you at a time that works for you.
This session provides a deep dive into Design and Migration Considerations (ACI-E-DESIGN).
- Understanding migration steps
- Integrating ACI to legacy environments
- Migration Steps
- Migration considerations
- FW Considerations
- Where do we place the GWs?
- Designing based on Zones
- To Service Graph or not to Service Graph
- DMZ inside of ACI vs DMZ outside
- Understanding inbound and outbound traffic flow for multi DC solutions
- Multi-cloud considerations
- LB considerations
- Single or Multi-hop
- GSLB/GTM requirements for multi DC solutions
- Create a DMZ structure inside of ACI connecting to FWs and LBs
- Test Connectivity from the outside world
For more information about the entire ACI Elite Series, click here.
Length: 0.5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual
Max. Capacity: 16
- Advanced Troubleshooting (ACI-E-ADVTSHOOT)
- External Connectivity Part 1 (ACI-E-CONNECT1)
- Contracts (ACI-E-CONTRACT)
- Deployment Models and DevOps (ACI-E-DEPDEV)
- ACI Fabric Configuration Part 2 (ACI-E-FABCON2)
- Fabric Forwarding (ACI-E-FABFOR)
- ACI Logical Constructs Part 1 (ACI-E-LOGIC1)
- ACI Logical Constructs Part 2 (ACI-E-LOGIC2)
- Multi-Site and Multi-Pod Part 1 (ACI-E-MSITE1)
- Multi-Site and Multi-Pod Part 2 (ACI-E-MSITE2)
- ACI Overview (ACI-E-OVER)
Who Should Attend
This class will provide value for anyone deploying or operating an ACI fabric, no prior ACI knowledge needed. This particular topic will be more relevant for Architects or Engineers doing design work.