ACI Elite Series Deployment Models and DevOps (ACI-E-DEPDEV)
The ACI Elite Series is a series of expert-led 4-hour deep dive sessions with hands-on lab practice. We cover different topics each week, so you can choose the ones that apply to you, at a time that works for you.
This session provides an deep dive into Deployment Models and DevOps (ACI-E-DEPDEV).
- Describe App Centric and Network Centric
- Understanding Automation
- Naming Convention
- App Centric and Network Centric
- EPG to Bridge Domain to VLAN and Subnet relationship
- Generic VLAN/Subnet to App Driven VLAN/Subnet
- Whitelisting, Blacklisting, and Graylisting
- Benefits and Drawbacks
- Intro to Automation
- API inspector and postman
- Cobra SDK
- Recreating our lab topology thru Python and Postman
For more information about the entire ACI Elite Series, click here.
Length: 0.5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual
Max. Capacity: 16
- Advanced Troubleshooting (ACI-E-ADVTSHOOT)
- External Connectivity Part 1 (ACI-E-CONNECT1)
- Contracts (ACI-E-CONTRACT)
- Design and Migration Considerations (ACI-E-DESIGN)
- ACI Fabric Configuration Part 2 (ACI-E-FABCON2)
- Fabric Forwarding (ACI-E-FABFOR)
- ACI Logical Constructs Part 1 (ACI-E-LOGIC1)
- ACI Logical Constructs Part 2 (ACI-E-LOGIC2)
- Multi-Site and Multi-Pod Part 1 (ACI-E-MSITE1)
- Multi-Site and Multi-Pod Part 2 (ACI-E-MSITE2)
- ACI Overview (ACI-E-OVER)
Who Should Attend
This class will provide value for anyone deploying or operating an ACI fabric, no prior ACI knowledge needed. This particular topic will be more relevant for Architects or Engineers doing design work.