Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
To provide learners with the necessary knowledge and skills that are common in all Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployments and additionally, those that are required to fully implement a single site solution.
- CCNP Voice certification is recommended.
- Knowledge of network security fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS Firewall and Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance firewalls.
- Knowledge of IPsec and / or SSL VPNs.
CCNA Security certification is recommended by attending the following Cisco learning offerings:
- Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS (CVOICE) v8.0
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 (CIPT1) v8.0
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 (CIPT2) v8.0.
- Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) v1.0 )
Who Should Attend
Channel Partner / Reseller, Customer & Employee