This course is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco's Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) as well as web security, email security and cloud web security.
You will acquire the foundational knowledge and capabilities to implement and manage security on Cisco ASA firewalls utilizing Cisco Next Generation product solution, which integrates Cisco Prime Security Manager for managing identity policies. You will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing traffic traversing the firewall.
At the end of the course, you will be able to reduce the risk to your IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco's Next Generation Firewall security appliance feature and provide operational support for intrusion prevention systems, email security, and web-based security appliances.
Who Should Attend
Network Security Engineers
- Cisco ASA Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Deploy Cisco Web Security appliance to mitigate malware
- Configure Web Security appliance for acceptable use controls
- Configure Cisco Cloud Web Security Connectors
- Cisco Email Security Solution
- Configure Cisco Email Appliance Incoming and Outgoing Policies
- IPS Threat Controls
- Configure and Implement Cisco IPS Sensor into a Network
|Format:||Lecture and Lab|
|Delivery Method:||Virtual / Onsite|
|SITCS Data Sheet 20190109.pdf|