This event is focused specifically on the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), an identity and access control policy platform that provides a single policy plane across the entire organization, combining multiple services, including authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), posture, profiling, device on-boarding, and guest management, into a single context-aware identity-based platform. The goal is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to enforce security posture compliance for wired and wireless endpoints and enhance infrastructure security using the Cisco ISE.
This course is an intensive hands-on experience. With enhanced hands-on labs, you will cover the Cisco ISE version 2.4 (labs). You will learn how to perform a fundamental installation of ISE and how to configure identity-based networks using 802.1X for both wired and wireless clients, using Windows 8 and Apple iPad endpoints. You will also learn to use many of the new features, including AnyConnect 4.1 Posture Module for LAN and VPN posture compliance, EAP-FAST, PEAP, BYOD, and EAP Chaining. You’ll also see how the new Virtual Wireless Controller (vWLC) works to integrate with ISE along with advanced features within ISE.
Who Should Attend
Individuals involved in the deployment and maintenance of the Cisco ISE platform
- Describe Cisco ISE architecture, installation, and distributed deployment options
- Configure Network Access Devices (NADs), policy components and basic authentication and authorization policies in Cisco ISE
- Implement Cisco ISE web authentication and guest services
- Deploy Cisco ISE profiling, posture and client provisioning services
- Describe administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and TrustSec SGA security
- Configure device administration using TACACS+ in Cisco ISE
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)