The course provides a comprehensive Python programming experience for Cisco networking professionals to automate and manage across the entire Cisco networking product line. With a focus on the Python programming language, you will learn to write, edit, modify, and expand complex Python scripts to utilize APIs and data models to effectively automate Cisco networking tasks throughout the enterprise. This will enable you to create and implement Python programming to automate configuration and operational needs in a Cisco enterprise. Hands-on labs are an integral part of this class and take you from the basics of Python programming to the specific skills and tools needed to manage network devices en masse using programming.Reducing implementation time for software-based technologies in a Cisco enterprise.
After you complete this course you should be able to:
- Write and test several functional Python scripts.
- Write, edit, modify, and expand complex Python scripts to utilize APIs and data models.
- Use the following APIs to automate configuration and management of Cisco networking devices:
- Use the YANG and MIT data models to read and manage objects to automate configuration and management of Cisco networking devices.
- Automate configuration of multiple Cisco devices.
- Use the following DevOps / learning tools to enable efficient use of APIs and data models and effectively create Python scripts:
- IDEs for both Windows and Linux
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Linux VI Editor
- Lint tools for XML and JSON Visore for Cisco Data
- Center API Inspector for Cisco ACI
- YANG Validator
Who Should Attend
Engineers who implement software-based technologies in a Cisco enterprise or configure and manage network devices.
|Format:||Lecture and Lab|
|Delivery Method:||Virtual / Onsite|