In this course, you will learn how to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network. Key additions to this latest revision include; understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) elements and their applicability, how virtualized and cloud services will interact and impact enterprise networks, along with an overview of network programmability, and the related controller types and tools that are available to support software defined network architectures.
- 70 hours total over 180 days.
- Labs are one to one and on Virtual Machines.
- Be sure to logout of labs during class. Any remaining lab time can be used after class for additional practice and review
**Please bring your laptop to ensure you can participate in the lab sessions.**
- Prepare for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification o Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Develop core routing and switching networking skills to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot Cisco networks for increased effectiveness and optimal performance within SMB and Enterprise settings
- Understand how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways
- Support Cisco network deployments and maintain these services in an on-going operational network
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND2)
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
|Format:||Lecture and Lab|
|Delivery Method:||Virtual / Onsite|