HX-CORE teaches HyperFlex and underlying UCS fundamentals in a hands-on setting, the physical and logical architecture of Cisco HyperFlex operations via a series of hands-on labs. You will learn how to install Cisco HyperFlex fabric interconnects and blade chassis, upgrade firmware, understand identity and physical resource pools, understand Service Profile templates and policies, and deploy servers in a HyperFlex computing environment. This course also provides additional content to help students understand the UCS platform running beneath HyperFlex and managing the system on a day-to-day basis, including: UCS Manager, monitoring the system, output logs and SNMP.
The labs teach basic to advanced concepts, practiced on physical and virtual equipment, ensuring a reliable and effective learning environment.
- Understanding of Cisco HyperFlex Systems
- Technical Deep Dive
- Understanding Key Differentiators
- Deployment and Management of HyperFlex Cluster
- UCS Director and HyperFlex
- UCS expertise, Data Center architecture fundamentals, and storage architecture fundamentals are strongly recommended
- Explore the Hyperflex Demo Environment Hyperflex Installer Appliance
- Create and Manage Datastore
- Provision Virtual Machine
- Backup the Cluster
- Expand the Existing Cluster
- Create ReadyClones
- Create or Schedule VM Snapshot Using HX Data Platform
- Revert from a Snapshot
- Delete a Snapshot
- Monitoring and Management Dashboard
- UCS Director 6.0 Integration
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for System Engineers, Data center administrators, Technicians and Architects, who implement Cisco HyperFlex Systems.
|Format:||Lecture and Lab|
|Delivery Method:||Virtual / Onsite|