This course will help prepare you for the CCNA Cloud certification, an associate-level certification specializing in cloud technologies. Upon completing this course, you will be armed with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform the essentials of cloud administration and operations.
**Please bring your laptop to ensure you can participate in the lab sessions.**
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) v1.1 or higher.
Who Should Attend
Data center engineers who wish to add cloud knowledge to their data center skills, Network engineers who are looking to develop their careers with cloud knowledge and skills
- Cisco UCS Director
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Virtual Application Container Services
- Identify the components of the Cisco cloud management software solution
- Understand the fundamentals of cloud infrastructure administration
- Reporting and charge-back
- Provision clouds using pre-configured templates
- Perform cloud management, monitoring, and remediation
|Format:||Lecture and Lab|
|Delivery Method:||Virtual / Onsite|
|CLDADM-1.1 & 1.2-DS-EN-20190626.pdf|