**Please bring your laptop to ensure you can participate in the lab sessions.**
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality.
- Build and test a basic ICM script utilizing microapps.
- Configure and script UCCE to support reporting requirements, precision queuing and RONA.
- Identify how to successfully deploy the CVP VXML component in a Unified CCE solution.
- Generate basic reports using Cisco Unified IC.
Who Should Attend
Channel Partner / Reseller, Customer, Employee