This course teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each theses area affects an overall solution.
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
- Implementing Highly Available Azure IaaS Compute Architecture
- Implementing and Configuring Azure Storage File and Blob Services
- Managing Azure Role-Based Access Control
- Protecting Hyper-V VMs by using Azure Site Recovery
- Configuring a Message-Based Integration Architecture
Who Should Attend
This course is for IT Professionals with expertise in designing and implementing solutions running on Microsoft Azure.