Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution (SECUR201)
The Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution (SECUR201) version 1.0 Cisco® Training on Demand course introduces you to Cisco’s Integrated Threat Defense solution with a focus on product integration. The skills you learn include integration of solution components with existing network services, integration of solution components with the pxGrid (Platform Exchange Grid) framework, integration of network and endpoint-based malware protection, and observation of security data flow after the introduction of malware. The course also teaches you how to analyze the current cybersecurity landscape and includes details about why networks today require an integrated threat defense architecture.
You learn how to integrate and verify proper operation of the key Cisco integrated threat defense products, including Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Stealthwatch®, Cisco Firepower® Next Generation Firewall (NGFW), and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints. Verification includes the introduction of malware into the network to ensure proper identification, analysis, and quarantine.
The Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution (SECUR201) course is also available as part of our Cisco Security Passport, which helps conquer your security challenges.
- Describe the current network security landscape and the Cisco Integrated Threat Defense (ITD) solution
- Describe the key components of the ITD solution and their use in the network
- Configure the ISE for a baseline of operation in the ITD solution
- Configure the integration between the Stealthwatch and ISE platforms
- Configure the integration between the Cisco Firepower and ISE platforms
- Configure the integration between Cisco Firepower and AMP for Endpoints
- Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture
- Technical understanding of security concepts and protocols
- Familiarity with Cisco ISE, Stealthwatch, Firepower, and AMP is an advantage
- Connecting to the Lab Environment
- Integrating ISE and Active Directory
- Integrating ISE and ASA
- Configuring pxGrid and Client Certificates
- Integrating Stealthwatch with Identity Services Engine
- Integrating NVM with AnyConnect
- Integrating Firepower with Identity Services Engine
- Integrating AMP for Endpoints with Firepower
Length: 2 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 12
Integrated Threat Defense Investigation and Mitigation (SECUR202)
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is systems and network engineers, technical architects, and technical support and deployment personnel who deploy a Cisco integrated threat defense solution in their network environment.