This course provides students with the skills to configure, optimize, and troubleshoot a Cisco Meraki solution. Students will learn how to install and optimize Meraki MX Firewalls. Students will also learn how to configure the Meraki Dashboard Students will troubleshoot and configure the Meraki environment and learn how to diagnose and resolve user and Network issues that may arise.
Length: 3 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
- Navigate and Configure the Dashboard
- Add MX/MR/MS/MV devices to the Dashboard
- Understand and Configure Configuration Templates
- Understand and Configure Group Policies
- Manage/Configure/Integrate Users and Radius Policies
- Configure, Monitor, and Troubleshoot MX Firewalls
- Troubleshoot devices and Connectivity
- Introduction to Meraki
- Cloud Management with the Meraki Dashboard
Who Should Attend
IT Staff and Managers, Network and systems personnel and engineers, Small to mid-sized organizations that require fundamental knowledge on networking terms/concepts and configuration guidance for Meraki equipment. • This also includes organizations looking to implement remote sites, provide a guest wireless solution, and collect user analytics.