The ACI Elite Series is a series of expert-led, 4-hour deep-dive sessions with hands-on lab practice. We cover different topics each week, so you can choose the ones that apply to you at a time that works for you.
This session provides a deep dive into Design and Migration Considerations.
- Understanding migration steps
- Integrating ACI to legacy environments
- Migration Steps
- Migration considerations
- FW Considerations
- Where do we place the GWs?
- Designing based on Zones
- To Service Graph or not to Service Graph
- DMZ inside of ACI vs DMZ outside
- Understanding inbound and outbound traffic flow for multi DC solutions
- Multi-cloud considerations
- LB considerations
- Single or Multi-hop
- GSLB/GTM requirements for multi DC solutions
- Create a DMZ structure inside of ACI connecting to FWs and LBs
- Test Connectivity from the outside world
Click here to view the entire series
Length: 0.5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual
Max. Capacity: 16
Who Should Attend
This class will provide value for anyone deploying or operating an ACI fabric, no prior ACI knowledge needed. This particular topic will be more relevant for Architects or Engineers doing design work.