The Integrated Threat Defense Investigation and Mitigation (SECUR202) version 1.0 lab-based, hands-on course. In this course, you learn to identify, isolate, and mitigate network threats using the Cisco Integrated Threat Defense solution platforms. This course is the second in a pair of courses covering the Cisco Integrated Threat Defense solution.
- Describe the stages of the network attack lifecycle and identify ITD solution platform placement based on a given stage
- Detail how to locate and mitigate email malware attacks
- Describe email phishing attacks and the steps taken to locate and mitigate them on the network
- Identify and mitigate data exfiltration threats on the network
- Identify malware threats on the network and mitigate those threats after investigation
- Connecting to the Lab Environment
- Threat Scenario 1: Email Malware Attachments
- Threat Scenario 2: Email-Based Phishing
- Threat Scenario 3: Targeted Network Server Threats and Data Exfiltration
- Threat Scenario 4: Endpoint Malware Investigation and Mitigation
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to know how to use a deployed Integrated Threat Defense (ITD) network solution to identify, isolate, and mitigate network threats.
|Format:||Lecture and Lab|
|Delivery Method:||Virtual / Onsite|