This is a five-day instructor-led training (ILT) course that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Microsoft Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and its users.
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Microsoft Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the Office 365 ProPlus deployment.
- Plan and manage Microsoft Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and configure Microsoft Teams
- Plan and configure Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solutions.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Microsoft Azure Information Protection.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or later.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with AD DS.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or later, Lync Server 2013 or Skype for Business Server 2015, and SharePoint Server 2013 or later is beneficial, but not required.
- Provisioning Office 365
- Managing Office 365 users and passwords
- Managing Office 365 groups and administration
- Configuring client connectivity to Office 365
- Configuring directory synchronization
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus installations
- Managing Exchange Online recipients and permissions
- Configuring message transport in Exchange Online
- Configuring email protection and client policies
- Teams Overview
- Configuring SharePoint Online
- Planning and configuring an Office 365 collaboration solution
- Configuring Rights Management and compliance
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Office 365
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, configuring, and managing an Office 365 environment.