Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) v1.0 gives you the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network. This course covers advanced routing and infrastructure technologies, expanding on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course.
This course helps prepare you to take the exam, Implementing Cisco® Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI), which leads to the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation certifications. This exam tests your knowledge of implementation and troubleshooting for advanced routing technologies and services.
This course is one of the concentration electives you can take to certify for Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) course is also available as part of our Cisco Enterprise Networking Passport, which helps individuals and teams connect people, devices, machines, and applications.
- Configure classic Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Optimize classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6 Troubleshoot classic EIGRP & named EIGRP for IPv4 & IPv6
- Configure Multiprotocol-Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP) in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Optimize MP-BGP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Troubleshoot MP-BGP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Implement Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) Dynamic Multipoint VPNs (DMVPNs)
- Troubleshoot infrastructure security and services
- General understanding of network fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of how to implement LANs
- General understanding of how to manage network devices
- General understanding of how to secure network devices
- Basic knowledge of network automation
- Configure EIGRP Using Classic Mode and Named Mode for IPv4 and IPv6
- Verify the EIGRP Topology Table
- Configure EIGRP Stub Routing, Summarization, and Default Routing
- Configure EIGRP Load Balancing and Authentication
- LAB: Troubleshoot EIGRP Issues
For more detailed information about this course, please click here.
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 12
Who Should Attend
Enterprise network engineers, System engineers, System administrators, Network administrators