The Cisco DNA Center Automation & Assurance (DNACA) v1.3 course is designed to assist Cisco partners and customers in the installation, implementation, & operation of a Cisco DNA Center solution in the enterprise network. This advanced-level, instructor-led, hands-on course, covers Cisco DNAC Center v1.3 fundamentals, including automation, and assurance features.
- Students should have an understanding of network routing and switching principles equivalent to the Cisco CCNA certification level.
- It is recommended but not required to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Foundational understanding of network design, routing, switching, QoS, and security
- Understanding of Cisco Discovery Protocol, Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), Dynamic Host Configuration
- Protocol (DHCP), DNS, Network Time Protocol (NTP), and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Understanding of TCP protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, and Telnet
- Understanding of routing concepts and the ability to configure routing protocols such as Enhanced Interior
- Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Basic knowledge of SDN, northbound APIs, southbound APIs, and (REST) APIs
- Understanding of WLAN parameters
- Basic understanding of wireless controllers (WLCs) and access point (AP) capabilities
- Describe the Cisco DNA Center solution as it relates to the enterprise network
- Deploy a Cisco DNA Center v1.3 appliance
- Understand and operate Cisco DNA Center Automation features
- Understand and operate Cisco DNA Center Assurance features
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is system engineers, network engineers, technical architects, technical support.
|Format:||Lecture and Lab|
|Delivery Method:||Virtual / Onsite|