Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
The Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS) v1.0 course teaches you how to automate application deployment, enable automated configuration, enhance management, and improve scalability of cloud micro-services and infrastructure processes on Cisco® platforms. You will also learn how to integrate Docker and Kubernetes to create advanced capabilities and flexibility in application deployment. This course prepares you for the 300-910 Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS) certification exam.
After you pass 300-910 DEVOPS, you earn the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist - DevOps certification, and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for the CCNP® Collaboration and Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certifications.
Required exam and recommended training
300-910 DEVOPS Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DEVOPS)
Certification track - Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
DEVCOR(Core) + DEVOPS (Concentration electives) = DevNet Professional
The Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DEVOPS) course is also available as part of our Cisco DevNet Passport, which helps developers and IT professionals write applications and develop integrations with Cisco products, platforms, and APIs.
- Utilize container networking and deploy a three-tier network application
- Implement a basic pipeline with Gitlab CI that builds and deploys applications
- Implement automated build testing and validation
- Implement on-demand test environments and explain how to integrate them with an existing pipeline
- Implement tooling for metric and log collection, analysis, and alerting
- Interact with GitLab Continuous Integration (CI)
- Explore Docker Command-Line Tools
- Package and Run a WebApp Container
- Build and Deploy Multiple Containers to Create a Three-Tier Application
- Explore Docker Networking
For more detailed information about this course, please click here.
Length: 5 day
Format: Lecture and Lab
Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
Max. Capacity: 16
Who Should Attend
Account manager, Consulting systems engineer, Network administrator, Network engineer, Network manager, Sales engineer, Systems engineer, Technical solutions architect, Wireless design engineer, Wireless engineer